2020-2021 League Play:
- League play for grades 5-6 begins Sunday, November
- League play for grades 2-4 begins Sunday, December
- Teams will play two games each Sunday.
- Admission: $5 per person ($15 max per immediate family)
- Game locations/directions can be found Game Sites & Locations tab
- Games will be 18 minute halves with a running clock. Clock will stop the last minute of each half.
- Ball size - 28.5
- All other rules will follow IHSAA rules.
- Participants must be enrolled in the school district of the participating team.
- 3 timeouts per team per game. 1 additional timeout for overtime.
- Pressing for 2nd and 3rd is only allowed in the last 10 minutes of the game.
- No pressing allowed by a team with a lead of 20 or more.
- No zone defense at 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade level.
- Pressing for 3rd-4th grades must be man press with no trapping in the backcourt (Exception: last minute of the game, teams may trap).
- Overtime – 1 minute. 2nd OT will be sudden death.
- Home team will provide either a scorekeeper and the Visiting team will provide a clock keeper for each game.
- First team listed will be the home team.
- Free Throw Line distance is 13 feet for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades.